mGadgets warranty is restricted by the following terms:
- mGadgets warranty includes one year software warranty covered by mGadgets and 1 year manufacturer warranty offered by the phones manufacturer. In many events the warranty may only be covered at the main regional service center of the manufacturer.
- mGadgets warranty does not cover accessories, battery (even if the battery is built-in) and cover of the phone.
- Before accepting a warranty claim mGadgets will assess the item and if the damage is found to be caused by the user then mGadgets will refuse warranty.
- Any opening, flashing or unlocking not done by mGadgets will completely woid warranty.
- If any customer misbehaves with mGadgets staff the item will be returned immediately during the warranty purpose and the warranty will be canceled.
- Warranty claims can take upto 60 days but in most cases we attempt to resolve all claims in 7-14 cases.
- For all software claims the phone should be sent to mGadgets service center and for hardware claims to the manufacturer's service center.
- Please note that any damage to the body of the phone will void warranty.
- The terms can change at any time and the sutomer is responsible for checking them before purchase.